Solidarity services for mobility
Drivers who voluntarily participate in activities of solidarity.
For more than ten years now, volunteer drivers have worked outside their normal working hours to help people with special needs, including disabled and elderly people, children and immigrants, taking them to specific locations in the Barcelona metropolitan area and helping them to get to know the buses. This activity forms part of the company’s corporate social responsibility policy, implementing one of the measures set out in the Cooperation and Solidarity Master Plan, to help people with special mobility needs to travel and be more independent.
To apply to book a mobility solidarity service, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days prior to the date of the activity and provide the following information:
- Name and surname, phone number and email address of the contact.
- If applicable, give the name, address and tax ID number (CIF) of the organisation for which the service is to be provided.
- The date and start and end time of the service.
- The number of people expected to take part.
- Reason for the request and brief description of the activity.
- Any other relevant information to be considered when providing the service.
This service is provided by drivers in the TMB corporate volunteer programme, and thus depends on their availability.
In any case, you will be informed of the status of your request a maximum of 24 hours prior to the date scheduled for the activity.